Lea M. Johnson specializes in all aspects of grant fundraising. She understands that grant work is an interaction between two sides—nonprofits and private foundations—and because she’s been on both, she knows how to communicate messages that will click.
Lea writes compelling foundation, corporate, and government grant proposals that secure funding for nonprofit organizations based in the Twin Cities region. She also:
- Develops case statements for major individual donor prospects
- Provides focused prospect research
- Implements outcome-based program design and evaluation tools
- Develops board, donor and community engagement strategies
- Offers ongoing coaching and support
- Refers nonprofits to colleagues in the field with additional areas of expertise